Multi-purpose disinfectant cleaner, formulated specifically to help prevent cross contamination. Requires no rinsing and is ideal for use in hospitals and clinics, bathrooms and locker rooms, schools, offices, and more. EPA-approved for use on the human coronavirus that causes COVID-19. Effective against influenza, norovirus, MRSA, E. coli, salmonella, and other harmful pathogens.
Unique cleaning solution packaging offers accurate janitorial chemical dispensing using our commercial cleaning chemical dispensing equipment and attachments. A full line of concentrates includes a broad selection of certified green cleaning products, disinfectants, floor cleaners, restroom and all purpose cleaners, and degreasers.
Professional cleaning chemical dispensers
Easily place 2 litre cleaning solutions refill bottles into our money-saving Cleaning Solutions Dispensing and Dilution Control System, designed to eliminate reliance on costly ready-to-use cleaning and disinfecting products and the wasteful free pouring of chemical concentrates. Great solution for hospital applications and other mid to high volume disinfection requirements.
For portability indoors or out, our line of portable guns are easy to use attachments that allow you to prepare ready-to-use cleaning agents from our super-concentrate containers with the simple attachment of a water hose.
- U-Fill Sprayer portable spray gun for quick and easy cleaning.
- Easy-Fill Gun to fill mop buckets, auto scrubbers, and spray bottles.
- U-Fill Foamer portable foaming gun for quick and easy access to bathrooms, shower rooms, etc.
- Usage-based restocking & replenishment
- Refill deliveries on a regular basis
- Installation of dispensers
- Maintenance of dispensers
- Replacement of dispensers
With coast-to-coast service centers throughout the U.S. and Canada, UniFirst can fulfill your service needs wherever your business may be located.